Daisypath Anniversary tickers elliott5inbc: True or False.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

True or False.

It's January.

I love the weather in January-False. It has been above zero and raining for three days. I do not like rain in January. I really should be a snow bird.

I always make New Years Resolutions-True. I like a new start, a fresh year with no mistakes, a chance to finally make it under 200 pounds....but I digress....

We had a quiet Christmas-False. We had more family than ever...plus the stragglers that we invite for Christmas dinner....it's so fun! We (and by 'we' I mean THEY) skated on the rink, played the new Wii, went sledding, ate like crazy and enjoyed some Christmas cheer.

I am a sore loser-True. I hate losing. The first day we played 'Super Mario' on the Wii, Calvin had to give me a time out. I was actually SO frustrated I cried. I actually said these words at 1 in the morning, ' If I do not pass this castle I will NOT go to bed!' Wow. Mature. Also, to add to the list of being a pissy pants, I do not like when Calvin beats me at every game on the Wii....from tennis to bowling....but if I'm winning, then I'm happy. Simple enough right?

I have lost 13 pounds since January 1st-True. I have been working out and doing weight watchers and had a great first two weeks...of course, now I've hit a wall and the weight will take a bit longer to come off, but I have a goal to reach by March and I really think I'm going to make it!

Elvis and I will be spending some time together soon-True. We are going to California in March for two weeks compliments of my Mom. We are going with her, Vanessa, Aaron and our girls. Anyway, the second week we are there, we are driving to Las Vegas for a night....and it just happens to be our 12th anniversary....so....we booked a vow renewal at the 'Graceland Wedding Chapel' and Elvis will be officiating and then serenading us!

I am an accomplished skier-False. I was born in Manitoba people. I am a flat lander at heart. I can not downhill ski, but I am going to attempt cross country this week.

I'm looking forward to 2010-True. I'm looking forward to what God has in store for us this year. I'm excited about Camryn turning 7, Delaney turning 11 and Ave turning 10. I'm pumped about being in my 'mid' 30's and being married to a great guy who is shortly going to be in his 'late' 30's! I'm looking forward to trips and quite weekends at home. I'm excited about investing in the relationships we have with our great friends and family. Here's to 2010!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Meier's said...

We got to hang out with our friends the Elliotts in 2009 - FALSE

Hoping we will see them in 2010 - TRUE

8:24 p.m.  
Blogger Cyriously? said...

Love you long time - TRUE!

1:46 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Anniversary tickers