Daisypath Anniversary tickers elliott5inbc: Whoa......Slow Down Tex....

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Whoa......Slow Down Tex....

What the heck is going on here?

Have we all lost our minds?

Have we lost all ability to think rationally and clearly?

I think H1N1 has sucked all the brains out of the sane people I know and replaced them with panic, terror-laden people who can only think of one thing....

Ok.

Let's review.

H1N1 is a FLU.

The seasonal flu kills more than 6,000 people a year in Canada.
H1N1 has killed 81.

I mean...27 people died while building the Brooklyn Bridge. So, I wonder, while it was being built...did people who had construction jobs wonder if they were going to catch 'the bridge'??

More than 8,000 people (in the US) a year die from LIP CANCER. WHAT? Lip cancer? About one an hour. Seriously, there should be a W5 special or something....I mean, why isn't this headline news! My lips are tingling...is that weird?

Over 2 MILLION people worldwide die pre-maturely from air pollution a YEAR.....
5,000 people have died worldwide from H1N1....total.

So, basically, if you drive a SUV you're killing like 100 times more people than H1N1.

Like I said...it's all perspective.

6 Comments:

Blogger Cyriously? said...

I'm backing off the ledge and returning my hazmat (sp?) suit.

5:26 p.m.  
Blogger genine marie said...

amen!

1:52 p.m.  
Blogger Jesse said...

Great reality check Michelle!

10:26 p.m.  
Blogger Kater said...

I heard a rumour that the ol' swine was circling your house... is this correct?

1:12 p.m.  
Blogger elliott5inbc said...

Yuppers Kate...
We all had it except Calvin...

It sucked for sure...
We're ok now!

2:48 p.m.  
Blogger tipswell said...

hiiiiiiiiiii granpa........

hows uuuuuuuuuu

7:04 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Anniversary tickers