Daisypath Anniversary tickers elliott5inbc: To Cry Or Not To Cry......

Thursday, July 23, 2009

To Cry Or Not To Cry......

I love the summer.

I love this summer.

Let me explain why.

I have no children that are in diapers, need naps, can't feed themselves or need to go to bed before 8.....I have no children that wake up early....I'm in a no little kid zone....and I like it.

It's been beautiful weather this year (since the end of May, we have only had two weeks of crappy weather, and that was when H and H were here....SUCKY!).

We have been having fun camping (in our funky old camper) this year.

And now....
I have a cold.

A summer, sore throat, dry coughy, stuffed up ears and nose kind of cold.

Serves me right for bragging about the kid thing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cyriously? said...

BOO! Still pissed that we had crappy weather. Need to get over it but when it's 38 there and 18 here I CAN'T!!!!!!

1:41 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Anniversary tickers