Daisypath Anniversary tickers elliott5inbc: 25 Random facts about MOI

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

25 Random facts about MOI

So...this is going around facebook....and around bloggerland.....

I'm jumpin' on the bandwagon!!!

1. I hate feeling 'wronged'...my sense of justice is strong.

2. I have not weighed under 200 pounds for well over half my life.

3. I have had the same three best friends for 15 years (H, T and L)

4. Anne of Green Gables is one of my top movies EVER.

5. I have ZERO desire to go to Calvin's homeland of Newfoundland.

6. I still get butterflies in my tummy when Calvin is about to come home from work.

7. I HATE it when I burn or ruin things I'm baking.

8. I am not a strong speller.

9. I am not a people pleaser. I will say 'no' to you.

10. I'm not a confident as you think I am.

11. I think I'm fairly attractive.

12. I think I would not have gotten to 'Hollywood' on American Idol if I tried out.

13. I knew I was going to marry Calvin when I was 19 years old....he, on the other hand did not know that until 2 years later.

14. I am not a great driver.

15. Un-disciplined children annoy the CRAP out of me.

16. I wish I were a better writer.

17. I got accepted to the U of Sask. Education program but chickened out of moving away from Smithers.

18. I get SO nervous playing the piano in front of people I shake. (Odd for a piano teacher don't you think?)

19. I can out argue anyone.

20. I'm a pouter.

21. My family (extended as well) is very important to me.

22. I am a makeup snob. (MAC much??)

23. I hate clutter.....my house is always organized. Sorry, but it's true.

24. I am almost NEVER late. I hate it when people are late....it's like saying my time is not as important as yours.

25. I've had a spiritual revolution over the past few years.....have a coffee with me, I'll tell you about it!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Cyriously? said...

#3 - yeah we are!
#4 - yeah it is!
#9 - In fact you are the jedi master of boundaries.
#11 - yeah you are!
#19 - yeah you can! You have no idea how annoying it is to never get to win an arguement unless you let me...

5:42 p.m.  
Blogger M!O said...

Heather did you take notes while you read this blog?
#4 NO
#6 Me too

11:36 p.m.  
Blogger elliott5inbc said...

LOLOLOLOL.....DJ you tool!

So funny, b/c I had to write down the numbers Heather mentioned and then go back and look them up!

5:10 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Anniversary tickers