Daisypath Anniversary tickers elliott5inbc: Pet Peeves....

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Pet Peeves....

My BFF Heather has a blog (there is a link to her from my page to hers) and she was asking what people's pet peeves were...I started to leave a comment but then it was TOO long so here is my response....

Pet peeves a la Michelliott (as some of my closest friends call me)

Unloading the dishwasher, the cutlery especially.

Clutter (and by clutter, I mean a flyer and a pop can).

My kids coming out of bed when I already tucked them in.

Bad customer service.

Brown shoes and black pants (together that is....).

People who wear low rise jeans and let their junk hang over for the world to see. (People....buy a friggen pair of pants that FIT YOU! I'm not small but work with what you have! Low rise jeans are a privelage NOT A RIGHT!)

Dirty floors (which is why I have to wear slippers at my house!).

One uppers.....people who ALWAYS have a better story, worse injury or bigger experience. I'm not talking about the usual, "Hey, that happened to me" thing...you know the people...'OH! You broke your leg? Once I broke both legs. While in labour with my 7th child....."

CSI Miami. (David Caruso....enough said)

FWD's in my inbox that are lame. Fwd this to 7 people and an angel will bless you with good luck......

People who are late....for everything.

Big mouths.....oh wait...I've said to much.... :0)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL. I agree about low rise jeans...

And I am progressively working through my fear of dinosaurs. A few weeks ago we watched Jurrasic Park in it's full entirety. (I nearly died.)

7:23 p.m.  
Blogger Simone said...

wow, i'm not sure we can be friends anymore Michelle. I have committed at two one of your pet peeves so I think I would annoy you to no end!

7:23 p.m.  
Blogger elliott5inbc said...

OH NO!!!!!!!!!! Simone...don't run from me! I commit my own pet peeves!!!!!!!!!! Also, it doesn't annoy me if I like you....just if I don't! Ok, that's not true...I really don't like it if people are late...friends or not.... See? I'm a big mouth...I admitted it at the end!

10:59 p.m.  
Blogger Laura said...

LOL, Jason and I sat here and laughed hysterically at this post! CSI Miami!!!! *glasses off* don't know anything else more annoying *glasses on* hee hee!!!!!!! Loved it!! Thanks for the laugh!!!!

11:57 p.m.  
Blogger Cyriously? said...

I love it when you come to visit - my house is never so "clutter-free" as when you're around.

7:55 a.m.  
Blogger Laura said...

I'm borrowing a book froma friend..the TOPS program....not sure where you can get one .....It's all about portion control and eating a little of everything at every meal(by everythng I don't mean every type of chocolate either! :P) And drinking tons of water! I can feel the inches gone...and Yes I am GREAT the way I am!!!! check out my starter post...... http://lauraonderwater.blogspot.com/2008/11/new-lifekinda.html

PS...You are WONDERFUL, BEAUTIFUL the way you are!!!!!!! Would you have a sense of humour if you weren't? :P

10:41 a.m.  
Blogger Kimberley B said...

Ugh - CSI Miami is right (among other things).

9:51 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Anniversary tickers