Daisypath Anniversary tickers elliott5inbc: That's My Time......

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

That's My Time......


“THAT’S MY TIME” WORLD TELEVISION PREMIERESaturday, September 27, 2008 on CTV at 7 pm ET. The film will repeat at 8 pm ET on Sunday, September 28 and at 10 am ET on Monday, September 29 on BRAVO!

Well, here it is....the documentary about my Dad......it's kind of wierd to see your Dad on a poster of anything, even though I've turned on the tv numerous times and seen him doing his stand up, or doing a guest spot on 'This Hour Has 22 Minutes'. It's still surreal!

I am in the full length documentary, but of course, they have to edit it down for t.v. so I'm not sure whether Vanessa and I will be in the t.v. version....

Also, it's probably not totally rated 'G' so if you are easily offended, pass on by......

Cheers!

6 Comments:

Blogger Cyriously? said...

I can't wait to see this.

9:00 p.m.  
Blogger Simone said...

I'll be watching! I've seen your dad's routine a few times (before I knew he was your dad) and found him quite funny. Can't wait!

7:49 a.m.  
Blogger Kater said...

Thanks Michelle, I plan to tune on in!

11:05 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm getting cable for this. Seriously. (Well, maybe for Grey's Anatomy and The Office too - I can not tell a lie).

My parents are planning on watching it too...

9:17 p.m.  
Blogger mom in the north said...

So, we don't have cable or satellite, so if I want to look him up on the internet, what's his name? Karin D.

2:35 p.m.  
Blogger elliott5inbc said...

Irwin Barker.

and the show is at 7 p.m. on Saturday, not 8...

7:45 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Anniversary tickers