Daisypath Anniversary tickers elliott5inbc: All The Leaves Are Brown.....

Friday, October 24, 2008

All The Leaves Are Brown.....

...and the sky is grey....

It's fall. It's rainy. I'm on the Hawaii countdown. 163 days.

Things I'm looking forward this fall (besides getting closer to the Hawaii trip)

  • Jesse and Desi's wedding.....it's so exciting when you see a friend who you've been rooting for have a good thing happen you know?
  • Halloween. Not for cool memories or anything, I just love small chocolate bars.
  • Calvin's birthday...November 24th....then he will officiallybe in his 'mid' 30's. HA!
  • My strict 1 hour a day workout policy. Yay for sweating and swearing while jogging!
  • Ave's birthday (December 11th)...she'll be 8 but the birthing story never gets old and when it's her birthday, I like to tell it...just for fun. 88 minutes of labour and no drugs. I AM WOMAN!
  • The Community Christmas Cantata (December 12th, 13th and 14th). It's going to be crazy this year. Think Christmas Choir meets Pink Floyd.
  • Our ice rink. Yes, faithful readers, it's time again to think about the Elliott rink...this year it'll be bigger and better...and lighter....Calvin's putting up flood lights!
  • My Dad's visit. My Dad (who wasn't expected to live past June) is flying up to spend 5 days with us. That's a miracle! I'm excited about him getting to play crib with Delaney....which is a game that he taught me (and we played ALOT) when I was 9.
  • The time change. I love 'falling back'....an extra hour ROCKS!

What are you looking forward to this fall (or winter)??

5 Comments:

Blogger Kater said...

I am looking forward to going home, having only one semester of university left, and meeting my future husband (I can feel it happening soon haha!)... :)

And thank you for your kind words on my blog... I try my best and I glad you enjoy it. xoxoxo

4:43 p.m.  
Blogger Christy "Crispy Bacon" Leschinski said...

I am looking forward to having everyone home for Christmas at my parents. First time in a lot of years.

I really am looking forward to new years when you can make resolutions and do your best to start of the new year right.

I am looking forward to snow and making fun of people in the Fraser Valley who can not drive in it. Especially those in big trucks who always end up in the ditch on the highway and you see them scratching their heads wondering what happened. I know thats mean. But it does amuse me.

7:56 a.m.  
Blogger The Meier's said...

I am looking forward to seeing you guys two times in 6 weeks..haha. I am looking forward to spending christmas where there is snow and taking my kids skiing and sledding and skating outdoors (hence the excitement of the elliott rink, hehe)

The only thing I am NOT looking forward to this winter is Darrin returning to work but that is a ways off and we are going to enjoy it while we can!

5:39 p.m.  
Blogger elliott5inbc said...

YES! I'm SO pumped you guys will get to use our rink!!!!!!!

(the kids skate while the Mom's drink coffee inside of course!)

9:55 p.m.  
Blogger Cyriously? said...

I'm looking forward to more colds and flu and being stuck inside while the bitter prairie wind shakes the house and wakes the kids up early from their naps...

I'm having a down moment.

On the plus side I'm seeing you in 5 sleeps!

8:40 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Anniversary tickers