Daisypath Anniversary tickers elliott5inbc: Call the WAMbulance....

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Call the WAMbulance....

I'm going to Hawaii in 10 days and I have had the WORST....and I mean WORST attitude this week.

What could I possibly be so sad about?

No clean drinking water? Nope, that's not me...that's Africa.

Religious persecution? Still not me, although arguing about the merits of a glass of wine....oh never mind.....I'm not being killed for my beliefs...that's China....or Iran....or Alabama....

Going hungry? Uh...222 pounds...enough said.

No shelter? DARN...the kids in India have me beat on that one too!

Friendless? Again, I bring out the initials T,L and H. No go on the no friends....

Alone? Unless you count Saturday night from 4:30-10:30, I'm not alone. (One day I will get to pick what to watch on Saturday night....darn you to heck Toronto!!)

OK, where was I going with this? I've had a rough week.....I'm worried about money (I know, I know, we're going to Hawaii but that's paid for!!), I have been waking up in the middle of the night with random thoughts like 'DON'T FORGET THE CELL PHONE CHARGER!!!!!!!!!!!" I have been snappy with my girls, although in my defence, when I say, please don't do THAT...I actually mean it!

Maybe I'm having a early-mid life crisis?

Come to think of it, I was thinking of getting a red leBaron convertible and doing 'mainers' all afternoon....

It's a phase.

It should be over in 5 -7 days.

I'll get the advil...you bring the marguritas.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, you didn't sound like yourself on the phone yesterday. Keep your chin up Michelle. God is always faithful and you know that.

Also, it won't be long until you can just lay around on a beach and who wouldn't enjoy that?

Don't worry, I'll be here. In the snow.

8:37 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Anniversary tickers