Daisypath Anniversary tickers elliott5inbc: EYE Can't Believe It.......

Monday, August 17, 2009

EYE Can't Believe It.......

So, faithful readers....here is the latest saga in my 'Eyedrama'.

Last Tuesday I went to see the movie 'The Ugly Truth' (uh, I can not recommend this movie...I blushed WAY too many times), and on the way home, I noticed that when cars were coming towards me the headlights had HUGE halo's around them and a big glare.

I was worried because earlier that day I had noticed that my eyes were sore. Not like in May but sore to touch and of course, b/c I'm SUPER sensitive now about my eyes, I had a kind of pit in my stomach.

So, some days go by, my Dad comes, we're busy with life.

Enter Monday morning.

I woke up this morning and I knew I had to go to the eye doctor. My eyes were really sore, and my vision in my right eye was blurry. Not usually a good sign.

So, I go to the doctor, and he looks into my eyes and says, 'UH OH.'

UMMMMMM.....what???

Apparently, the inflammation in my eyes is back with a vengeance, and this could be due to the weaning me off the steroids too soon....SO...I have to go back onto the steroids and they are going to wean me off slowly....a minimum of 8 weeks. Another 8 weeks. I got sick May 1st.

It's a good thing I'm not a pessimist or I could get really cranky...

5 Comments:

Blogger Cyriously? said...

At the top of the list of Top 10 Things You Never Want To Hear From Your Eye Doctor is "OH NO!"

Especially after everything else...

10:03 p.m.  
Blogger Cyriously? said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:03 p.m.  
Blogger Cyriously? said...

Sorry my comment posted twice and then I deleted one.

10:04 p.m.  
Blogger Kater said...

Oh Michelle, that is HEINOUS... I am sorry you're going through all of this! Upswing: justifies whatever treats and pampering you want. THAT'S RIGHT

7:43 p.m.  
Blogger Kimberley B said...

Oh no - yikes! (to the eyes, and the movie) :)

10:31 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Anniversary tickers