Daisypath Anniversary tickers elliott5inbc: I'm B-O-R-I-N-G.

Thursday, October 01, 2009

I'm B-O-R-I-N-G.

Newsflash.

I may be slightly boring.

I was going to try and blog twice a month but since I don't have a crazy spider phobia to write about (Heath) and My husband hasn't been gone for three weeks (Billie)...it just feels like I'm at a loss.

I've got nothing.
Nada.
Zero.

I mean, I could bore you with details about how the teacher had to rip my baby girl from my arms on the first day of school while she screamed 'Mommy....Mommy....I love you....Mommy....MOMMMMMMMYYYYYY.' I could tell you how I walked away with my eyes brimming with tears only to pick her up at the end of the day completely happy and excited for the next school day.

I could tell you that I'm still on steroids for my stupid eye problem so that means the +15 pounds I have on because of my first round still hasn't come off......

I could mention that Calvin has once again begun fall reno's, so that means that there is drywall dust all over my house...WHICH I LOVE....dust and disorganization...my all time FAVORITES!

I could talk about the fact that this year, I'm teaching 16 students piano and FIVE of them are adults!

I could go on and on about not having any kids home in the day and how I'm finding that the days go by so fast and before I know it...they are home!

but like I said....
I've got nothin'......

3 Comments:

Blogger Cyriously? said...

I'm not going to lie the spiders have been handy blog material...

You are never boring to me!

8:40 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nor to me! Love you! xx

9:56 p.m.  
Blogger Kater said...

Boring is good! Not that you are, but you need to make good on your promise to update more often

9:31 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Anniversary tickers