Daisypath Anniversary tickers elliott5inbc: Oh.....The Weather Outside Is Frightful....

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Oh.....The Weather Outside Is Frightful....

Well...that's true. The weather is frightful. To me anyway.....Calvin loves -10 and snow because it's perfect 'rink' making weather.

The busyness of the Christmas season has started, the egg nog is flowing.....and the snow is blowing......and I am easily reminded of how much I love this season.

Funny Story....
I was teaching a piano student this week, and I was asking her if she LOVED Christmas...she said yes...and I started chattering on about all the things I love about this time of year...the lights...the music...the snow...the family time....the presents....and on and on....

And do you know what she said to me?

'Uh...yes, Mrs. Elliott, those things are nice, but the thing I love most is that it's Jesus' birthday'

Right. That's what I was going to say.....really!

Check please?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeahhhh... you're so unspiritual. ;)

4:58 p.m.  
Blogger Kimberley B said...

Ouch... whoops. Heh :)

4:20 p.m.  
Blogger punkersdanielle said...

hahaha!! shut up kid, i was getting to that... :-)

8:46 a.m.  
Blogger Cyriously? said...

Heathen.

9:32 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Anniversary tickers