Daisypath Anniversary tickers elliott5inbc: My Baby Girl is SEVEN!!!

Saturday, October 14, 2006

My Baby Girl is SEVEN!!!


Today is the day. The day where my first baby girl turns seven. I have had kids for SEVEN years. I am old enough to have kids, that's a weird thought for me, even now!

Delaney, my girl, you were the happiest baby ever, I just didn't know that until your screamin' sister Avery came along! You smiled early, and have been smiling ever since. There are so many things Dad and I love about you....how you try and try and try to get the hang of stuff, and NEVER get frustrated....how you are always willing to help me, or Dad or your sisters with the stuff they have to do....how you are empathetic to other people....how smart you are...how musical you are (uh, thank you to your Mom for that!!)...how athletic you are (and where you got that, we have NO IDEA)...and how kind you are. You are a super kid and we are so proud of who you are and who you are becoming. Remember that you only get your self worth from God, that He made you and He doesn't make junk!!!

Happy 7th Birthday girl!

6 Comments:

Blogger The Meier's said...

Happy Birthday Sweetie. Hope it was a wonderful day filled with all the joy you could handle. You are growing up into such a wonderful young woman of God. Your mom is so right when she said that God made you just the way you are and He loves you very much. We love ya too!

9:50 a.m.  
Blogger Cyriously? said...

Happy Birthday Laney-bug!

We love you so much! You are so compassionate and kind. Your smile lights up a room and your laughter, heard often, is completely contagious. You approach life and people always expecting the best and that is inspiring to see.

I remember holding you when you were just hours old and wondering who you would become. You have such a beautiful spirit Delaney.

We love you so much.

Uncle Hugh, Auntie Heather, Tristan and Ava.

8:44 a.m.  
Blogger elliott5inbc said...

Seriously..I cry every fricken time you write something!!!!!

You're my B.F.F.

12:49 p.m.  
Blogger Markimus said...

Dang what a sweetie... Gosh ...how time flies.
I have to admit you elliots are all looking pretty HOT!!!

[never mind what I did Calvin @ church ...that was all in a straight man to man discussion ;)]

3:47 p.m.  
Blogger elliott5inbc said...

yeah...ass grabbing usually is....'man to man' i mean...LOL

6:01 p.m.  
Blogger Markimus said...

Gosh I am so embar'assed'

6:14 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Anniversary tickers