Daisypath Anniversary tickers elliott5inbc: Too Cool...Too Cool for School....

Monday, September 25, 2006

Too Cool...Too Cool for School....

Can I just say something? I have a daughter who is COOLER than COOL. I HAD to post this picture when I sent it to my best friend Heather and she e-mailed back and said....'First of all if a Winnipeg Jets jersey doesn't say cool I don't know what does! Second of all, LOVE the slayer fingers!' I laughed SO hard because seriously, where the heck did those slayer fingers come from...I'm not much of a 'heavy metal' person anymore....Anyway, thought this was cute.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cyriously? said...

skjf;sjf;sldjf;lskjfljd

She should also have a video of her rocking out and singing a little Alice Cooper: "Schools out for summer. Schools out forever."

7:18 a.m.  
Blogger elliott5inbc said...

and you have to say it...FOREVAH...not forever, b/c the 'r' sound just isn't Alice Cooper enough, you know??

12:27 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Anniversary tickers