Daisypath Anniversary tickers elliott5inbc: I've been TAGGED!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

I've been TAGGED!



So, now I've been 'tagged' by Heather in this crazy little bloggin' game.... ah, the life of a housewife!!! Oh, and can I say, Heather's list seems so literary...mine seems so...ordinary!

1. One book that changed your life: Well, the very spiritual side of me says, 'say the Bible!' which would be true actually, well, mostly...see, the message of the Bible changed my life but reading the 'begats' isn't exactly AWE inspiring. However, the Purpose Driven Life really did change me. I'm also going to have to give a nod to 'The Barbarian Way' by Erwin McMannus.

2. One book that you’ve read more than once:Charlotte's Web by E.B. White. ( I still have the copy I got for my 9th birthday)

3. One book that you’d want on a desert island:Any of the Harry Potter books...MAN, I love those books!

4. One book that made you laugh: The Confessions of a Shopoholic (who wrote that...Kinsella??)

5. One book that made you cry: A Walk To Remember-Nicholas Sparks

6. One book that you wish you had written: Anne of Green Gables...OH the heritage!!!!

7. One book that you wish had never been written: Created To Be His Helpmeet by Debi Pearl..granted it did help me in SOME area's but mostly made me feel like a crappy wife!

8. One book you are currently reading: Trace by Patricia Cornwall (it's my first book by her and it's quite good!!!)

9. One book that you’ve been meaning to read:It's the same as Heather's but I've REALLY wanted to read...Blue Like Jazz - Donald Miller

10. One book that you wish had been written:Not sure! How about 'How to lose weight and still eat chocolate at any time of day!'

11. One book that you got for free: Tuesday's with Morrie by Mitch Albom (haven't read it yet but want to!!)

12. Favorite Book this Year: Angels and Demons by Dan Brown...what a page turner!

I was going to tag my cousin Scottie...he's not working and has nothing better to do but him and Calvin went fishing last night and he told Calvin he's 'not a reader' so I was thinking who should I tag??? It's kind of fun reading this on other people's blog so how about my friend Rebecca from Canada somewhere!

3 Comments:

Blogger Cyriously? said...

Can I get the book on losing weight and eating choclate too? LOL

7:33 a.m.  
Blogger Paul & Wanda Moores said...

you need to post a link to your friends site or we don't know where to go to read what her favorite books are.

4:24 p.m.  
Blogger elliott5inbc said...

I don't know how to post a link..HELP!!!

12:58 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Anniversary tickers