Daisypath Anniversary tickers elliott5inbc: I Dream of.....BELLIES!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I Dream of.....BELLIES!














In the world I live in (with three girls) we dress up ALOT. Princesses and Ballerina's top our list HOWEVER, my Mom brought something back with her from Turkey for the girls...belly dancing outfits...oh, they jingle and jangle and cling and clang...and they look pretty darn cool too! (Sidenote, thank GOD my Mom didn't but one for me....I'm very happy with the funky earrings and cookbook, no need to scar anyone by putting a grown up sized one on this bod!!)

4 Comments:

Blogger The Meier's said...

Very Cute Outfits! Looks like fun..can we come over????

12:01 a.m.  
Blogger elliott5inbc said...

Sure....I'll put the coffee on!

8:12 a.m.  
Blogger Cyriously? said...

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

1:36 p.m.  
Blogger Markimus said...

YOU GUYS WERE IN VANCOUVER!!!
The coffee was on but there was no one to drink it... so sad...

10:21 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Anniversary tickers