Daisypath Anniversary tickers elliott5inbc: We're Gonna Go Back...Back...Back..Back...Back to School!

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

We're Gonna Go Back...Back...Back..Back...Back to School!



So, it has happened. I have a grade 'two-er'....I am old enough to have two kids in FULL TIME school. My baby is in pre-school. Monday and Wednesday afternoons, I have no kids....for 2 hours. 'Do a little dance...make a little love...get down tonight! HEY!' Sorry...I was just doing the happy dance there for a second. Ok, back to being sad....it was weird to say good-bye to Ave this morning and realize that she's at school ALL day. When I picked them up yesterday from school (it was only a half day), I went to buckle Avery into her seat and she said, 'Mom, I can buckle myself, I'm a grade oner now.' WOW...that's all it takes to become independant? We've been trying to get her to do her own seatbelt up for months, but now that she's a grade oner, she can do it. Sweet action! Delaney is in a grade one-two split and she's all over the 'I'm older so I'm the helper in the class' thing....it's going to be good for her self esteem! Camryn is going into a 'rhythm and drama' class at her pre-school today and an art class on Monday's...trust me, she'll have no problem fitting in with the 'DRAMA' part! And what (I can hear you all saying) will YOU, Michelle Denise be doing with all your time? Well, Oprah's on at one, and I taped Rosie on 'The View' so I'm sure I'll find something to keep me busy! Oh, and just so you don't think I'm a total couch potato, I am reading 'Tuesday's with Morrie' from my must read in life list. I'll blog tomorrow and let you know what 2 hours alone feels like.....

2 Comments:

Blogger The Meier's said...

I am so with ya on the whole dancing around cause you finally have time to yourself..even if its only for a couple hours here and there throughout the week. I will take whatever I can get!

11:35 a.m.  
Blogger Cyriously? said...

Save me a seat for Oprah! I'll bring some naughty buttery indulgence and we'll party! Oh wait, I don't have kids in school yet. Darn.

10:18 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Anniversary tickers