Daisypath Anniversary tickers elliott5inbc: An Affair at 'the FAIR'!

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

An Affair at 'the FAIR'!




This past weekend, our whole family trekked on down to the Fall Fair....the weather was gorgeous and the cotton candy was yummy! The girls went on a bunch of rides with their friends Brookie and Autumn (pictured here with my girls) and had fun looking at all the exhibits. The girls entered quite a few of their own baking and crafts, and Delaney won first for her penmanship on 'Why I Like The Fair'. My entries didn't fare so well (pardon the pun), I only won third for my banana bread. THIRD! Humph. Well, it's not all about winning anyway. I mean, if I won then it would be but I didn't so then it's not important. I mean there are more important things in life, like if my hair and makeup look good!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Meier's said...

looks like a lot of fun was had by all. our fair is coming up on the 16th...the kids are looking forward to it. mercy won the little john deere tracker pull last year so she is hoping to hold on to her title..haha

3:23 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Anniversary tickers