Daisypath Anniversary tickers elliott5inbc: Self Portrait

Friday, September 22, 2006

Self Portrait


I haven't written a 'new post' in a while....

Do you ever feel like nothing new is happening in your life? Well...TA DA....that's me in a nutshell. I basically get up, excersice (if it's a good day), wake up the kids, take the kids to school, play with Cammy (and by play, I mean, put in Leap Frog 'Letter Factory'), eat lunch, more playing (or maybe PRE-SCHOOL!), pick up kids from school, run them to their various activites, eat supper, bond as a family, put kids to bed, sit on couch, read or watch t.v. and go to bed. Are you a celebrity you ask? Is this kind of FANCY lifestyle really possible? Yes, Yes it is. Hold on, I'll tell you how.

Fall in love with a man at the age of 19 and badger him until he finally realizes he better fall in love with you because it might be more fun than being stalked. Get pregnant, then again, then again and VOILA, it's your life.

I'm joking around of course, but it's hard to beat those mundane day blues on a day like today. I'm having women issues and it's raining, pretty much a combo that is hard to beat.

My sister was over the other night, having a heart to heart with Calvin and myself, and she forced me to do a self portrait (she's obsessed with those things, and the sheer number of times we have to do that to make it look right...tilt your head, stick out your chin, suck in your tummy..HUH?? My tummy's not even in the picture!!!) and when I saw it today, I thought, wow, a picture really doesn't say anything about my life at all....

A picture is worth a thousand words? Depends who you talk to I guess.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cyriously? said...

LOLOLOLOL!!!!

I am with you my friend!

7:49 a.m.  
Blogger The Meier's said...

I so understand the boring routine we can get into. There are moments when I wish I was the one at Depot and not Darrin..haha those moments dont last long!

9:25 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Anniversary tickers