Daisypath Anniversary tickers elliott5inbc: The Tie That Binds

Saturday, September 30, 2006

The Tie That Binds

I love my family. On a crisp autumn day, we walked a little trail in this beautiful valley we call home. We looked at the mountain, and we just hung out together....Our girls are growing up. TOO FAST!
Vanessa took this picture for us, and I looked at it and thought....am I old enough to have three kids? NOT babies....GIRLS....talking and having a real conversation with us....

I love the fall (now, don't get me wrong, I know winter is coming, I just like the view for now), I love the smell, and the colours of the leaves, and the crispness of the air. Today was a nearly perfect day.

OK, OK...

I only yelled at the kids TWICE to 'LOOK AT THE FRIGGEN CAMERA'.

Back to reality!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Meier's said...

I am with you on the LOVE of Fall. I Really dont like winter but I find the fall so comforting. I love the smells, the colours of the leaves and being able to wear cozy sweaters. Just talking about it makes me want to make a fire in the fireplace and drink up a nice cup of hot chocolate.
Darrin always gets upse at me for constantly naging the kids when taking pictures by going "ok, look at me..look at the CAMERA...LOOK NOW! LOOK AT THE CAMERA AND SMILE. You will SMILE if you know whats good for ya!" oh the joys eh!?!

10:25 a.m.  
Blogger Cyriously? said...

askdjf;lakjf;slfj!!!! Seriously I wish I could tie a string around my kids heads that would make them both look at the camera at the same time.

And that wouldn't choke them to death.

9:18 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Anniversary tickers