Daisypath Anniversary tickers elliott5inbc: Are you getting tired of this yet?

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Are you getting tired of this yet?



So.....my Grandma started singing old 'wartime' tunes...


The brain is an amazing thing!


So..now we push on towards Vanessa's wedding and be thankful for the time we have!


I started my 'Barista' training at Starbucks this week and I LOVE IT. I mean..it's SO for me. The quality of service between Starby's and Timmy Ho's can NOT be compared...especially when two nights ago, the 'iced cap' machine at TH's was broken and a guy from Calvin's work was going through the drive thru and expressed his frustration that the machine is always broken...at Starbucks we would give you a free drink. At Timmy's? THE FINGER! Yes..she flipped this customer the bird through the drivethru window. I mean, the sheer balls-y-ness!!!

'Always fresh at Tim Hortons' means something totally different now!


Tomorrow is my Barista Certification...wish me luck!

4 Comments:

Blogger The Meier's said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:58 a.m.  
Blogger The Meier's said...

SO very glad to hear you Grandma is showing some improvement. She is in our prayers.
So glad you love your new job. I remember once going through a brand new SB and only had my debit card and they were having trouble with their debit machine so they gave me the whole order free. It was awesome!! Nothing makes your day like FREE SB!

9:59 a.m.  
Blogger Cyriously? said...

There's nothing I like more with my coffee than a little f-you. It's just warm fuzzies with your caffeine buzz you know?

6:54 p.m.  
Blogger elliott5inbc said...

LOLOLOL..I mean really..nothing says come again like F%@#$ off!

7:20 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Anniversary tickers