Daisypath Anniversary tickers elliott5inbc: Update

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Update

Hi again...

So, my Grandma is still hanging on....she goes for a cat scan tomorrow in Terrace to see how bad the stroke was...we know it was BAD b/c she didn't even really open her eyes for close to 3 days. She is opening her eyes BUT the Dr. warned us not to get too excited and then this afternoon her breathing was VERY LABOURED...she actually stopped breathing a few times...

It's pretty much a waiting game these days...

I am more emotionally exhausted than I can explain...

My sister Vanessa suggested that we get our tear ducts removed...

I am seriously considering that suggestion!

2 Comments:

Blogger M!O said...

It's such difficult times for you and your family right now....I wish there was something i could do. I'm so bad for words when it comes to times like these...I'm just hoping for the best for everyone.

11:06 p.m.  
Blogger Cyriously? said...

there are no words my friend, just the deepest prayers of my heart.

6:55 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Anniversary tickers