Daisypath Anniversary tickers elliott5inbc: Happy Anniversary to ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Happy Anniversary to ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow is 'my' ninth anniversary. Ok, well, not just mine but Calvin's too. Yes, it's true...Calvin has put up with me for the last nine years....
I have officially been married longer than either of my parents ever have.
This is going to be SOME KIND OF A RECORD!!
Things I love about being married to Calvin...
1) His rapping ability...until you have heard a newfie singing 'GOLDDIGGER', you have NOT lived.
2) His unadulterated love of the Toronto Maple Leafs (I do not share in the love but it's amazing to see a man so devoted!!)
3) The fact that he can fix ANYTHING.
4) That he has never stayed mad at me for longer than 15 minutes.
5) That he knows the Adam Sandler song 'Sloppy Joe' and laughs EVERY SINGLE time I sing it.
6) That he is a wicked awesome Dad.
7) That he never had a beef steak until he moved to Smithers! (They only ever ate moose meat where he was from on 'THE ROCK')
8) That he will watch Oprah with me (even though he pretends not to like it!)
9) That talking about walking any of his girls down the aisle makes him 'mist' (It's friggin dusty in here!)
and last but not least...
10) He's BRINGIN SEXY BACK

Happy Anniversary Hon...bring on the next 9.....

6 Comments:

Blogger The Meier's said...

CONGRATS! I raise my glass to you in celebration of your sucessful 9 years of marrital bliss! May you guys continue to fall in love even more each and every day!

To Calvin and Michelle!

9:26 a.m.  
Blogger M!O said...

That was good...except for the part about liking the Leafs...

9:26 a.m.  
Blogger M!O said...

Oh yah, and congrats on 9 years :)

9:27 a.m.  
Blogger Cyriously? said...

a newfie rapper!!! Will I get to see this when we come in the summer? If I can't drink b/c I'm pregnant I darn well better get to see the newfie rapper!

The countdown till the 10 year cruise has officially started....WO-HOO!!!

12:32 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww yay, a new entry! And what a great one. Huge congratulations on your great achievement (so far!) and let's hope for another fifty more (at least). Although I'm not sure if an eighty-year old rapper will still turn you on...lol

12:54 p.m.  
Blogger elliott5inbc said...

Really...you have NOT lived until you have seen Calvin singing Gold digger by Kanye West...and I say 'SEE' him singing because the hand motions are really what make it special...and you are FOR SURE going to get to see it this summer!!!

4:02 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Anniversary tickers