Daisypath Anniversary tickers elliott5inbc: The One Where I''m Not Connected

Friday, January 26, 2007

The One Where I''m Not Connected

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while, my computer had to go to the doctor. Can I just say that you start to feel VERY disconnected when you don't have a computer. I would walk over to the corner our computer is in and assume the position (right hand getting ready to click) and then remember that 'it' was gone. For a week. (The shop was BACKED up and in Smithers, there isn't alot of option for computer fixin') For a week, I didn't read the news. For a week, I had no idea what my bank balance was. For a week, I missed out on all kinds of exciting deals on EBAY. For a week, I didn't know what the weather was going to be like until I went outside. For a week, I didn't know that Justin and Cameron broke up. For a week, I had no idea that there was no peace in the middle east (ok, that would have been a given, but still, I couldn't be SURE!!!). I guess I could've bought a paper or turned on the t.v. but what fun is that?

1 Comments:

Blogger M!O said...

How we ever survived without computers is beyond me. I refuse to buy a house out of town because the internet connection will be too slow...

10:24 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Anniversary tickers