Daisypath Anniversary tickers elliott5inbc: All About Me...tagged by BillieJean

Friday, January 26, 2007

All About Me...tagged by BillieJean

Ok, here goes.....5 things that people wouldn't know about me....(which might be hard because I'm pretty much a blubbering idiot who wears her heart on her sleeve)

1. I have a crush on 'Jim' from the t.v. show 'The Office'

2. I don't like my wedding ring.

3. I get 'hair stress' everytime I get my haircut. I freak out for a couple of days in a big way until I realize that I like the hairdo.

4. I'm glad we had three girls and am VERY happy we didn't have a boy. (No offense to anyone with a boy, I just don't get them!!)

5. I'm a big talker who really is an insecure little girl on the inside.

I'm going to tag my pregnant buddy Heather.....she's got nothing but time!!! (Hee Hee)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a crush on Jim too!!!

12:30 p.m.  
Blogger Simone said...

I'm totally into Jim too!

I'm so with you about #4 and #5!

3:14 p.m.  
Blogger Cyriously? said...

I definitely get the hair freak out thing!

8:40 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Anniversary tickers