Daisypath Anniversary tickers elliott5inbc: I'm Not One Of THOSE People....

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I'm Not One Of THOSE People....


I'm not one of those people...


You know the ones...the ones who have to have the weather 'their' way all the time....


It's raining AGAIN??


It's SO HOT!!


Look at all the snow!!


Could it BE any colder?? (Chandler Bing emphasis mine)


BUT....


IF I WAKE UP TO SNOW ONE MORE FRICKEN TIME THIS YEAR, I'M LEAVING. I DON'T KNOW WHERE BUT I'M OUTTA HERE.


I really do love living up north, we could have moved several times and it's not usually like this but PLEASE, don't turn me into one of THOSE people.

5 Comments:

Blogger Cyriously? said...

Oh it's so pretty.

From far away in sunny Medicine Hat where peole are wearing capris.

But seriously can I talk to you about the wind here? If I can't go out one more sunny day because of the wind I'M OUTTA HERE!

2:35 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So... since I woke up to snow this morning... again... I'm assuming you've already got your bags packed... ???

11:50 a.m.  
Blogger M!O said...

i like the snow...better than this drizzle crap we're dealing with now. I kind of wish we could go from deep dark winter to a hot summer. None of this 4 season stuff...

10:45 a.m.  
Blogger Markimus said...

Hey we get like 22 days of straight rain ... not sure what is worse... I often feel like saying I'm outta here!!!

But my question is ... will you guys ever leave that place... Its pretty amazing ... even with the snow... I am not sure but I think you are fixtures there... you are of the folk that makes Smithers a place I always enjoy coming home to. You are not allowed to leave ...EVER!!!

1:06 p.m.  
Blogger elliott5inbc said...

No worries Mark..we don't want to leave.....EVER....

11:30 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Anniversary tickers