Daisypath Anniversary tickers elliott5inbc: Family Update

Monday, June 11, 2007

Family Update


Hi all...


Just an update to let those of you who keep updated by reading my blog, that my Grandma Richmond (who lives here with me in Smithers) had a severe stroke Saturday night. There is no chance for restoration or survival....our whole family is here now just waiting...


It's such a strange feeling..we are such a close family and I'm SO glad we had Grandma and Grandpa over every week for dinner...I'm so glad that family has always taken presedence over anything else....


We are sad today...


Michelle

1 Comments:

Blogger Kimberley B said...

Your grandparents always seemed larger than life to me. There are no words... know you're loved and so is she.

3:18 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Anniversary tickers