Daisypath Anniversary tickers elliott5inbc: Just A Small Town Girl

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Just A Small Town Girl

Mostly I love living in a small town.

But here is a little story I call....'TOO SMALL TOWN'

I was in a certain drug store yesterday. The cosmetic lady ringing in my purchase used the F word. While I was at the till. Buying something expensive.

I don't know her. She just used it like we were at the bar. Which we weren't.

Please don't get me wrong, I'm not a prude, but is it super professional while ringing in someones purchase to utter this sentence 'Oh man, if that f*&%$(ng purfume didn't come in today I was going to have to stay home'.

Uh.....ok then.

Also, then today, at said drug mart (if you will) the pharmacist was waiting in line behind me, purchasing a monster energy drink when I heard him tell his buddy , 'Holy crap, I'm so hungover, man I wish I was still in bed'.

Please don't get a prescription today if you live in Smithers. It may not be safe.

Dear Mart....I get it, we have limited choices so I won't even call to complain about the severe lack of professionalism. Again, I'm no prude. Get drunk, it's not my problem but then maybe don't announce to people that could be sick and relying on you dispensing the correct pills to them, that you were SOOOOOOOOOOO wasted last night.

That's just me, and what do I know? I'm from Manitoba.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha. Oh yeah. Ain't no trashy like Smithers trashy! ;)

PS You're on a roll!

3:39 p.m.  
Blogger The Meier's said...

HAHA Oh My!

4:35 p.m.  
Blogger The Meier's said...

I don't think I ever told you about the time I was going through the grocery store check out here when the cashier asked me if I knew how to make a PENIS cake? Yeah that was one for the books!

5:16 p.m.  
Blogger Cory said...

Living in a lonely world?

12:01 a.m.  
Blogger Cyriously? said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!

8:21 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Anniversary tickers