Daisypath Anniversary tickers elliott5inbc: The Finest Thing

Monday, April 04, 2011

The Finest Thing

The finest thing I have been involved in ALL year....is the birth of my nephew Hudson Peter. Vanessa had a movie like water break at my Grandpa's house...splooshing water up, down and all around. 14 hours later, little Hudson made his grand entrance into this world. Seeing my sister go through that kind of pain was almost unbearable for me, but I kept it together on the outside. Thank God for encouraging texts from Heather and Billie Jean. They came just when I needed them. Happy Birthday Hudson....can't wait to see you grow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kimberley B said...

Honestly, he is adorable. Hopefully will be able to hold him sooner than later! Love to the fam. xo

6:54 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clare wanted to name her toy pony Hudson. I wouldn't let her so she settled for Rosie. :)

Glad I have an iPhone and could text!!

12:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Anniversary tickers