Daisypath Anniversary tickers elliott5inbc: No News Is Good News

Wednesday, December 07, 2011

No News Is Good News

Ok.

I'm sorry Billie. I know I've been lacking in the blogging department but what is life is just life and I don't have anything interesting to write about?

What if no one really cares what I've been up to?

What if I'm happy things have been 'mundane' so I can enjoy life?

What if I'm loving having three girls who are amazing and wonderful and who I really really enjoy?

What if I'm doing the 100 day count down to Hawaii?

What if I'm not so afraid of 'winter' sports anymore, ie skating? What if I kind of rock ice skating now?

What if I'm all done my Christmas shopping so I have nothing to report there?

What if I tried spinning class and I don't love it but keep doing it because I love butter tarts?

What if I fell down the stairs this week at church infront of all the ladies I know?

What if I don't have anything good to say so that's why I don't blog?

Just Sayin'

2 Comments:

Blogger Kimberley B said...

I love it all... Especially the 'I eat butter tarts therefore I spin.' Hee hee. I started running again this week in anticipation! Love you... xo

11:34 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol... Thanks for the update!!

6:08 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Anniversary tickers